Only available for graduate applicants.
1. First class scholarship (Full scholarship): including tuition, accommodation on campus, medical insurance, and living allowance (1500 RMB/month); (available for master & PhD applicants)
2. Second class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition, accommodation on campus and medical insurance; (only available for PhD applicants)
3. Third class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition and medical insurance; (only available for master applicants)
This scholarship is only for outstanding student who is coming for graduate degree study (Master & PhD degree programs) in UESTC. Scholarship students should complete their study within the set time; duration for scholarship specified in the Admission Notice cannot be extended in principle. (2 years for master and 3 years for PhD)
Criteria & Eligibility
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in line with the qualifications of UESTC admissions;
2. Applicants should be healthy physically and mentally, can well adapt to the life and study in UESTC;
3. Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and comply with UESTC regulations;
4. Applicants should be with positive learning attitude and good performance;
5. Applicants shall not win any other scholarship in the meantime;
6. Winners of the scholarship should be decided in the process of new student recruiting. Registered on campus students cannot apply for it.
7. The applicant is obliged to truthfully fill out and submit application materials required by UESTC.
December 20th to March 31st.
Please refer to our university programs (http://www.2go2cn.com/index.php?s=/index/schools/index/id/23.html)