1. Scholarship content and standards
Central China Normal University has set up a presidential scholarship program since 2009, providing 50 scholarships each year to attract university graduates with excellent language skills and professional background to study for diploma programs.
Free tuition scholarship: 5
Half-free tuition scholarship: 15
Tuition fee exemption 2000-8000 yuan scholarship: 30
2. Open Professional
Central China Normal University students open to all degree programs can apply for the course. http://www.2go2cn.com/index.php?s=/index/schools/index/id/342.html
3. Applicant eligibility
Non-Chinese citizens in good health, apply for undergraduate, must have a high school education, not older than 25 years of age; apply for Master shall have the academic degree bachelor, no older than 35 years old; apply for PhD shall have the academic degree Master of age No more than 45 years old.
4. Date of Application
Every April 20 - May 20.
5. Application process
Login Central China Normal University online application system, select "apply for scholarships."
6. Required documents
(1) "Central China Normal University study abroad application form" (fill automatically generated information online);
(2) Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If the applicant is an in-school student, he / she must additionally present the proof of attestation issued by the attending school. Documents in languages other than English and Chinese must be notarized translations in Chinese or English;
(3) transcripts. Documents in languages other than English and Chinese must be notarized translations in Chinese or English;
(4) study or research program in China. (Not less than 500 words written in English);
(5) recommendation letter. Applicants are required to submit a letter of recommendation from two professors or associate professors;
7. admissibility department
Admission in Exchange Office College of International Cultural Exchange at Central China Normal University (204 Office)