1. Applicants must be non-Chinese national and be in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
(1) Applicants studying to earn a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
(2) Applicants studying to earn a Doctorate degree must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Requirements for language:
1. Exempt from registration fee, tuition and fee for accommodation；
2. Monthly Living allowance:
（1）Master’s degree students: RMB 3,000.
（2）Doctorate degree students: RMB 3,500.
3. Comprehensive Medical Insurance for international students in China.
III. Application Procedure
1. Applicants check out relevant major of our university: http://www.2go2cn.com/index.php?s=/index/schools/index/id/27.html
4. Post the following application materials together to Chang’an University (CHD):
(1) 《CSC Application Form》(Chinese or English).
(2) 《Application Form for Foreign Students to CHD》(Chinese or English）.
(3) Highest diploma (original copy and translated photocopy). The applicant must submit On-study Certificate issued by his/her university, if he/she is an on-campus student.
(4) Relevant notarized transcripts for those applying for master’s or doctorate degree programs (original copy and translated photocopy).
(5) A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 500 words).
(6) Academic recommendation. Two reference letters in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
(7) Foreigner Physical Examination Form must be filled in English. The results are valid for six months.
(8) An acceptance letter from the supervisor for doctorate degree programs.
(9) Applicants who apply for Chinese-Medium Programs submit HSK transcripts (Those who need one-year Chinese remediation don’t need to submit them).
(10) Applicants who apply for English-Medium Programs submit transcripts of TOEFL IBT or IELTS.
(11) Application Deadline: April 10, 2018 (the deadline for our receipt of paper materials).
- The materials above shall be provided only in Chinese or English and the certificates and transcripts must be notarial documents.
- Please bind the above materials in the upper left corner in the order listed above. (In duplicate)
- No matter being admitted or not, the application materials will not be returned.
IV Admission Procedure
1. First-round candidates will be published on the website of International Education School and the E-mail box of online registration platform of Chang’an University for international guest students before May 31.
2. Successful applicants will be shortlisted and published on the website of International Education School and the E-mail box of online registration platform of Chang’an University for international guest students before June 30.
3. The Office of International Student Recruitment will post Admission Notices and Visa application forms (JW201) to successful applicants in early July.